Posted to dev@cloudstack.apache.org by cs user <ac...@gmail.com> on 2015/10/02 08:28:04 UTC

Xen - Migration fails in clustered environment - Possible fix

Hi Folks,

This jira issue relates to vmware, and a fix appears to have been included
for it in 4.5.1 and 4.5.2.

This is the diff of the commit:

https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf?p=cloudstack.git;a=commitdiff;h=27b7e49;hp=6c649ce3ae3e4b3c785e98ef0da8da4410c7dad5

>From looking at the code, the exact same changes need to be made for
Xenserver, here for example:

https://github.com/apache/cloudstack/blob/master/plugins/hypervisors/xenserver/src/org/apache/cloudstack/storage/motion/XenServerStorageMotionStrategy.java

We are running 4.5.1 and 4.5.2 and see the same issue in a clustered
environment.

Cheers!

Re: Xen - Migration fails in clustered environment - Possible fix

Posted by cs user <ac...@gmail.com>.
I'm trying to take a look at this, but running into:

Failed to execute goal on project cloud-framework-cluster: Could not
resolve dependencies for project
org.apache.cloudstack:cloud-framework-cluster:jar:4.5.2: Could not find
artifact org.apache.cloudstack:cloud-api:jar:tests:4.5.2 in central (
http://repo.maven.apache.org/maven2

When trying to compile. Anyone know why this might be?

Posted by cs user <ac...@gmail.com>.
Hi All,