Posted to users@hop.apache.org by Bart Maertens <ba...@know.bi> on 2021/03/08 20:28:07 UTC

Re: [DISCUSS] Hot Hop Hangout 4

Hi Everyone,

We've added a website page[1] to hold all information related to
community events.

The page also has a placeholder for the next Hot Hop Hangout sessions.

All we need now is an agenda for the first session on April, 1st ;-)
Let us know if there are any questions you'd like to see discussed, topics
you'd like to see covered, use cases or projects you'd like to show, ...

[1] http://hop.apache.org/community/events/

Regards,
Bart