Posted to user@nutch.apache.org by "Insurance Squared Inc." <gc...@insurancesquared.com> on 2006/03/08 22:18:18 UTC

Search speed - resolution/summary

Seems we've found the problem that was causing our search delays.  We
had some indexes that were 32bytes, apparently they'd crashed somehow
(not yet determined how).  The existence of these segments were the
source of the problem.  We removed those segments and the search is
running along much snappier now - in the order of 1 or 2 seconds.

Thanks for everyone's patience and perseverence - I really appreciate it.