Posted to user@lenya.apache.org by Jasper Michalczik <ja...@gmx.net> on 2004/06/08 16:10:56 UTC

xopus

Hello,

I'm trying to use Xopus as an Editor integrated into Cocoon. I'm not
sure if it's necessary to have Lenya for this, but probably anyone on
this list may have some experiences with Xopus.

The most important question I have is how to allow Xopus saving on a
system running Tomcat/Cocoon. I'm not firm in Java so I only know that
it's important to change the datadriver.js accordingly - but there is no
documentation about that anywhere.

Besides, the Wiki-Page about Xopus
(http://wiki.cocoondev.org/Wiki.jsp?page=WyonaXopusEditor) is not that
readable.

Thanks,

Jasper Michaclzik

Re: xopus

Posted by Michael Wechner <mi...@wyona.com>.
Jasper Michalczik wrote:

>Hello,
>
>I'm trying to use Xopus as an Editor integrated into Cocoon. I'm not
>sure if it's necessary to have Lenya for this, but probably anyone on
>this list may have some experiences with Xopus.
>
>The most important question I have is how to allow Xopus saving on a
>system running Tomcat/Cocoon. I'm not firm in Java so I only know that
>it's important to change the datadriver.js accordingly - but there is no
>documentation about that anywhere.

lenya/pubs/docs-new/content/xdocs/docs/components/editors/xopus.xml

HTH

Michi

>Besides, the Wiki-Page about Xopus
>(http://wiki.cocoondev.org/Wiki.jsp?page=WyonaXopusEditor) is not that