Posted to docs@cocoon.apache.org by st...@outerthought.org on 2004/06/25 12:00:08 UTC

[WIKI-UPDATE] ProjectManagementLenya Main FlowHelloWorld LenyaNewPublicationHowTo WindowsTomcatCocoonInstallation Fri Jun 25 12:00:07 2004

Page: http://wiki.cocoondev.org/Wiki.jsp?page=ProjectManagementLenya , version: 10 on Thu Jun 25 10:41:53 2004 by Th

- We use [Bugzilla|http-link-to-nagaoya.apache.org/bugzilla] as issue tracking tool which we use for three different tasks. Find here our guidelines [how we use Bugzilla|HowWeUseBugzilla] especially the different meanings of the issue states.
?                            -

+ We use [Bugzilla|http-link-to-nagoya.apache.org/bugzilla] as issue tracking tool which we use for three different tasks. Find here our guidelines [how we use Bugzilla|HowWeUseBugzilla] especially the different meanings of the issue states.

Page: http://wiki.cocoondev.org/Wiki.jsp?page=Main , version: 497 on Thu Jun 25 10:02:27 2004 by 61.55.33.123

-
+ [http-link-to-www.huola.com]
+ [http-link-to-www.sexyongpin.com]
+ [http-link-to-www.sexyongpin.net]
+ [http-link-to-www.mianfei.cn]
+ [http-link-to-flash.mianfei.cn]
+ [http-link-to-game.mianfei.cn]
+ [http-link-to-huola.mianfei.cn]
+ [http-link-to-qin8.mianfei.cn]
+ [http-link-to-feiwen.mianfei.cn]
+ [http-link-to-mianfei.cn]
+ [http-link-to-www.midiwu.com]
+ [http-link-to-domain.mianfei.cn]
+ [http-link-to-www.nanting.com]
+ [http-link-to-www.ok8.org]
+ [http-link-to-www.news123.org]
+ [http-link-to-daolang.mianfei.cn]
+ [http-link-to-yqxs.mianfei.cn]
+ [http-link-to-www.guilinhotel.info]
+ [http-link-to-www.muen.cn]
+ [http-link-to-aixiaoshuo.wx-e.com]
+ [http-link-to-ailove.wx-e.com]
+ [http-link-to-link.ling8.com]

Page: http://wiki.cocoondev.org/Wiki.jsp?page=FlowHelloWorld , version: 7 on Thu Jun 25 09:45:02 2004 by DerekH

-
- !!Links to other information sources
-
- *[What is Flow]?
- *[Getting Started with Flow]
+ !!Links to other information sources
+
+ *[What is Flow]?
+ *[Getting Started with Flow]
+

Page: http://wiki.cocoondev.org/Wiki.jsp?page=LenyaNewPublicationHowTo , version: 26 on Thu Jun 25 09:09:37 2004 by 213.60.64.62

- # Add new users using {{http-link-to-localhost:8080/NEW-PUB/admin/users.html}} (for security reasons it's better to remove default users or at least change passwords) If you got a JavaScript error, check if the files under NEW-PUB have the correct permissions to be modified by Tomcat;

+ # Add new users using {{http-link-to-localhost:8080/NEW-PUB/admin/users.html}} (for security reasons it's better to remove default users or at least change passwords) If you get a JavaScript error, check if the files under NEW-PUB have the correct permissions to be modified by Tomcat;

- # Delete pages of default publication leaving only the Home page avaiable. Probably you would like to delete german pages (german is labelled with "de" string) and add you language:
+ # Delete pages of default publication leaving only the Home page available. Probably you would like to delete german pages (german is labelled with "de" string) and add you language:

- ## in Authoring mode {{http:/localhost:8080/lenya/NEW-PUB/info-authoring/index.html?lenya.usecase=info-overview&lenya.step=showscreen}}, click on "de" tab and start removing the german pages; ## edit the {{NEW-PUB/config/publication.xconf}} file removing the element {{<language>de</language>}} (be sure you have removed all german page before) and eventually add you language. Pay attention, you can add your language even if there's not an avaiable translation for Lenya CMS interface (i.e. you can add "ru" for russian even if avaiable Lenya is translated only in english or german). The servlet container has to be restarted to apply the changes to the language configuration.
+ ## in Authoring mode {{http:/localhost:8080/lenya/NEW-PUB/info-authoring/index.html?lenya.usecase=info-overview&lenya.step=showscreen}}, click on "de" tab and start removing the german pages; ## edit the {{NEW-PUB/config/publication.xconf}} file removing the element {{<language>de</language>}} (be sure you have removed all german page before) and eventually add you language. Pay attention, you can add your language even if there's not an available translation for Lenya CMS interface (i.e. you can add "ru" for russian even if available Lenya is translated only in english or german). The servlet container has to be restarted to apply the changes to the language configuration.

Page: http://wiki.cocoondev.org/Wiki.jsp?page=WindowsTomcatCocoonInstallation , version: 11 on Thu Jun 25 10:21:09 2004 by 194.183.205.72