Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Mick Knutson <mi...@gmail.com> on 2007/12/06 18:40:59 UTC

Re: [c-1.1] Can't edit project notifiers?

And 2 other items about nitifiers:

1. My email group internally starts with a hash (#) #dap-dev@... and I added
it to the project, but does not take:

    <ciManagement>
        <system>continuum</system>
        <url>http://rc-sun66e.ut.dentegra.lab:8080/continuum</url>
        <notifiers>
            <notifier>
                <type>mail</type>
                <sendOnError>true</sendOnError>
                <sendOnFailure>true</sendOnFailure>
                <sendOnSuccess>true</sendOnSuccess>
                <sendOnWarning>true</sendOnWarning>
                <address>#dap-dev@dentegra.lab</address>
            </notifier>
        </notifiers>
    </ciManagement>

In continuum:
mail *dap-dev@delta.org* Success/Failures/Warnings/Errors Project [image:
Edit]  [image: Edit]

Also,

I have specific developers for each module. How can I have the emails sent
to the developers from the module that fails? I have setup the
<developers>... in each module pom.xml
But I also did NOT add each module pom.xml, I used this check box:*

* *
* * For multi modules project, load only root as recursive build*
so only the master pom.xml displays.