Posted to users@maven.apache.org by cl...@gssd.com.cn on 2005/11/29 01:49:15 UTC

Re: How copy files from local repo to remote

Dear,
   You can runant-run plugin in maven2.(goal:copy)
  And also, you can run ftp.

thanks.
Tel: (020)36315358-328 Fax: (020)36315170

                      Oles
                      <oslezka@lohika.o        To:       users@maven.apache.org
                      dessa.ua>                cc:
                                               Subject:  How copy files from local repo to remote
                      28/11/2005 21:58
                      Please respond to
                      "Maven Users
                      List"

Hi all.
Prompt to me please.
I have two repo - local and our group running on Apache.
I make some build and maven's getting necessaries files and putting its
to local repo.
How can I copy files form my local repo to group repo excepting by
Cntr-C Cntr-V and how can I compare what files  yet is absent  in group
repo?

Hactl..........Moving forward with you.

Best Air Cargo Terminal - Asia 2005
Air Cargo Terminal of the Year 2002, 2003 & 2004

Web: http://www.hactl.com

DISCLAIMER :-
The information contained in this message, including any attachment, is
confidential and may also be privileged. The information is intended only
for the person or entity to which it is addressed. Any review,
re-transmission, copying, storage, distribution or other use or disclosure
of this information by persons or entities other than the intended
recipient is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please
contact the sender immediately by return email and delete this message from
your system. Thank you.