Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com> on 2019/04/17 07:57:47 UTC

Demos issues

Hi,

These last hours the demos experienced some issues. It was not due to them nor the VM supporting them but issues at the ASF Infra:
https://status.apache.org/#past-incidents

It seems all is OK now. At least accessing demos seems OK, not sure for all the ASF: https://status.apache.org/incidents/95kywzm2fxsc?u=nthdqyyvpb7g

Jacques

Re: Demos issues

Posted by Nicolas Malin <ni...@nereide.fr>.
Thanks for this return. I had planned to check why these alerts but you
did it before :)

Nicolas