Posted to dev@tuscany.apache.org by Luciano Resende <lu...@gmail.com> on 2008/04/30 00:38:25 UTC

[GSoC] Next Steps for Students - Apache CLA

The ASF desires that all contributors of ideas, code, or documentation
to the Apache projects complete, sign, and submit (via postal mail,
fax or email) an Individual Contributor License Agreement (CLA). After
some ASF wide discussions, its a common understanding that the
students participating on the GSoC 2008 should sign a CLA.

Please follow the link to Apache Licenses page [1], and look for
"Contributor License Agreements" and follow the instructions to submit
your CLA [2].

Please let us know when your name is listed on "Unlisted CLAs" section
on the committers page [3].

[1] http://www.apache.org/licenses/
[2] http://www.apache.org/licenses/icla.txt
[3] http://people.apache.org/~jim/committers.html

--
Luciano Resende
Apache Tuscany Committer

Re: [GSoC] Next Steps for Students - Apache CLA

Posted by Chris Trezzo <ct...@gmail.com>.
Luciano,

I have submitted my signed CLA, and my name now appears in the
Unlisted CLAs section [1].

I have downloaded the latest Tuscany release, and I am going through
the provided samples. I am also attempting a top-down build of
Tuscany, and generally getting my development environment set up.

I have added a wiki page for the "Map-Reduce support in Tuscany"
project [2], which follows the same basic templet that Thilina used.

Finally, I am finding the Tuscany Dashboard [3] a helpful resource
while getting my feet wet.

Congrats to all the new GSOC students, and I look forward to working
with the Tuscany community.

[1] http://people.apache.org/~jim/committers.html
[2] http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/TUSCANYWIKI/Map-Reduce+support+for+Apache+Tuscany
[3] http://incubator.apache.org/tuscany/tuscany-dashboard.html

Thanks,
Chris Trezzo

Posted by Luciano Resende <lu...@gmail.com>.
Thank you all.

Posted by Douglas Leite <do...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Douglas Leite <do...@gmail.com>.
Hi Luciano,

Posted by Luciano Resende <lu...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Luciano Resende <lu...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Wojtek Janiszewski <wo...@gmail.com>.
Hi Luciano,

Posted by Oscar Castaneda <os...@gmail.com>.
Dear Luciano,
I filed a CLA along with my GSoc applications. It can be found here:
http://homepage.mac.com/o.castaneda/ApacheCLA.pdf

I checked and my name is listed on "Unlisted CLAs" section on the committers
page. I can help other students should they have any questions on the
procedure.

best,
-oscar

Posted by Thilina Buddhika <th...@gmail.com>.
Hi Luciano,
I submitted the CLA to Apache. Now my name is appearing in "Unlisted CLAs"
section.

thanks!

best regards,
/ thilina