Posted to hdfs-user@hadoop.apache.org by Visioner Sadak <vi...@gmail.com> on 2012/08/21 22:38:45 UTC

Unable to resolve imports in eclipse for hadoop 1.0.3

Hello,

         I am unable to resolve the following imports in eclipse for hadoop
1.0.3 tried to add jars externally as well through build paths any idea why
this is hapenning

         for 0.20 versions it was wrking fine

*

import* *org.apache.hadoop*.conf.Configuration;
*

import* *org.apache.hadoop*.fs.FSDataInputStream;
*

import* *org.apache.hadoop*.fs.FSDataOutputStream;
*

import* *org.apache.hadoop*.fs.FileSystem;
*

import* *org.apache.hadoop*.fs.Path;

Re: Unable to resolve imports in eclipse for hadoop 1.0.3

Posted by Visioner Sadak <vi...@gmail.com>.
Thanks guys for your support the issue was resolved after adding a single
hadoop core jar for 1.0.3 instead of adding all jars from library of hadoop
home,single hadoop core jar for 1.0.3 can be downloaded from internet....

Posted by Visioner Sadak <vi...@gmail.com>.
Also i did properly added all external hadoop library jars then also its
unable to resolve all hadoop imports  starting with

org.apache.hadoop

Posted by Visioner Sadak <vi...@gmail.com>.
Hi Harsh,

Posted by Harsh J <ha...@cloudera.com>.
Visioner,

--
Harsh J

Re: Unable to resolve imports in eclipse for hadoop 1.0.3

Posted by Visioner Sadak <vi...@gmail.com>.