Posted to dev@cloudstack.apache.org by Raja Pullela <ra...@citrix.com> on 2015/06/22 08:44:45 UTC

question about Admin's capability to create a VM on a disabled host

Hi,

This is regarding a question about Admin user's ability to create a VM on a disabled host...  does anyone know the purpose/use?  can I understand it will help in troubleshooting.

Thanks,
Raja

RE: question about Admin's capability to create a VM on a disabled host

Posted by Raja Pullela <ra...@citrix.com>.
Yes... that makes sense.  Thanks Praveen!

I can think of this use case -->  An admin can verify if a host is production ready by deploying a resource first on it before actual users deploy and fail due to any specific reasons.

Thanks,
Praveen Kumar,
Founder,PSI Cloud Solutions,
psiclouds.com.