Posted to dev@juddi.apache.org by Andy Cutright <An...@borland.com> on 2003/09/15 16:28:02 UTC

RE: [juddi-Developers] [ juddi-Bugs-803015 ] Adding the ORDER BYcolumns to the result set

yes, i was thinking much the same thing :)

cheers,
andy

Posted by Steve Viens <st...@viens.net>.
I'm going to move the jUDDI ddl's back to the juddi/ddl directory but
would everyone please make sure that the ddl they're most familiar with
is still working?

The juddi_mysql.ddl wasn't working for me because the INSERT TMODEL
statements didn't like the use of the 'getdate()' function to insert
into TIMESTAMP tables.

I also noticed one of the INSERT statement to the TMODEL_DESCRIPTION
table was attempting to insert a value that was too large for the
associated column (which makes MySQL barf). The insert in question had a
TMODEL key of: uuid:4E49A8D6-D5A2-4FC2-93A0-0411D8D19E88.  I simply
shortened the description by truncating everything after "Part 2:Country
subdivision codes.".

One last thing. The ddl for creating the MONITOR table had a syntax
error in each of the ddl files (the final column incuded a trialing
comma).

I've made the two fixes to the juddi_mysql.ddl and I've also made the
fix to the MONITOR table in each of the ddl files but it would be great
to be sure that the ddl to be included in the release will work.

Steve