Posted to dev@cordova.apache.org by Filip Maj <fi...@adobe.com> on 2012/03/09 20:05:27 UTC

[Android] JS files in repo under framework/assets/js

Any objections to me removing all of the old JS files in the repo [1] except for the cordova-js script file?

Also, I wanted to clean up the build file. Specifically, the old "check javascript" target is completely commented out [2], and the old "build javascript" target has a bunch of commented out stuff [3], [4], [5].

P.S. I'll be updating both the android and JS repos with a fix for issue 304 [6], where our "require" + "define" implementations leak into global scope and apparently break some frameworks like Dojo.

[1] https://github.com/apache/incubator-cordova-android/tree/master/framework/assets/js
[2] https://github.com/apache/incubator-cordova-android/blob/master/framework/build.xml#L112-L143
[3] https://github.com/apache/incubator-cordova-android/blob/master/framework/build.xml#L149
[4] https://github.com/apache/incubator-cordova-android/blob/master/framework/build.xml#L155
[5] https://github.com/apache/incubator-cordova-android/blob/master/framework/build.xml#L171

Re: [Android] JS files in repo under framework/assets/js

Posted by gt...@gmail.com.
I did the same for blackberries unifiedJS branch

Posted by Joe Bowser <bo...@gmail.com>.
None here.  Go for it!