Posted to dev@flink.apache.org by pavan adihtya <p....@gmail.com> on 2020/04/28 05:40:53 UTC

Issue

HI Team

    Iam working on flink with IBM cloud object storage.We have setted up a
dockerImage for flink and pushed it to IBM cloud. So we cannot configure
our access_key & secret_key in flink-conf.yaml. So I was trying to use
customway to do that functionality & Iam unable to do it.
Please find the attached screenshots and respond ASAP.

I have added all the appropriate jars as required in pom.xml file. Please
revert back ASAP

[image: image.png]

Re: Issue

Posted by Till Rohrmann <tr...@apache.org>.
Hi Pavan,

please post these kind of questions to the user ML. I've cross linked it
now.

Image attachments will be filtered out. Consequently, we cannot see what
you have posted. Moreover, it would be good if you could provide the
community with a bit more details what the custom way is and what you would
like to achieve in detail.

Cheers,
Till

Re: Issue