Posted to batik-users@xmlgraphics.apache.org by Danilo Costa <da...@gmail.com> on 2005/01/13 17:19:11 UTC

Re: Centering the SVG - Differences among affineTransforms

Hi Thomas,
 Thanks for  your tips, they were usefull , but I still have some doubts:

 1 - Wich's the difference between "svgCanvas.getInitialTransform()"
and "svgCanvas.getRenderingTransform()" ?

 2 - How do the coords in AffineTransform, returned by
"svgCanvas.getViewBoxTransform()",   work?
 Neither the screens corrds nor the canvas corrds worked appropriately
when I tried to use translation operations.

3 - Are there some way to map canvas coords to screen coords and vice-versa?