Posted to dev@cordova.apache.org by Simon MacDonald <si...@gmail.com> on 2012/07/13 20:18:38 UTC

2.0.0 RC1?

Hello all,

Should we be cutting a 2.0.0 RC1 today/this weekend? If we plan on
releasing 2.0.0 on PG Day a week from now we should get a code freeze
and test the flying spagetti monster out of this release.

Simon Mac Donald
http://hi.im/simonmacdonald

Re: 2.0.0 RC1?

Posted by Shazron <sh...@gmail.com>.
iOS is tagged.
I didn't have time to get to the iOS docs in the docs repo (Getting
Started Guides, Upgrade Guides) - will get to it on the weekend.

Re: 2.0.0 RC1?

Posted by Jesse <pu...@gmail.com>.
wp7 is tagged

--
@purplecabbage
risingj.com

Re: 2.0.0 RC1?

Posted by Tim Kim <ti...@gmail.com>.
Tagged 2.0.0rc1 on bb!

--
Timothy Kim

RE: 2.0.0 RC1?

Posted by Herm Wong <he...@hotmail.com>.
webos tagged :)

Re: 2.0.0 RC1?

Posted by Joe Bowser <bo...@gmail.com>.

Re: 2.0.0 RC1?

Posted by Simon MacDonald <si...@gmail.com>.

Re: 2.0.0 RC1?

Posted by Michael Brooks <mi...@michaelbrooks.ca>.
Docs tagged 2.0.0rc1 [1]

Re: 2.0.0 RC1?

Posted by Filip Maj <fi...@adobe.com>.
Markus,

See this commit [1] (Herm's latest commit updating the various files which
include the version tag) for details as to what needs to be done before a
tag.

Also, please check out the Running Tests article [2] on the wiki for the
testing procedure that all maintainers should go through to ensure
platform implementations are working properly.

[1]
https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf?p=incubator-cordova-webos.git;a=com
mit;h=fa8ac37b2761b38bd5b7549e30e8cf122c20a8a4
[2] http://wiki.apache.org/cordova/RunningTests

Re: 2.0.0 RC1?

Posted by "Leutwyler, Markus" <ma...@hp.com>.
If you tell me what to do, i can :)

Re: 2.0.0 RC1?

Posted by Anis KADRI <an...@gmail.com>.

Re: 2.0.0 RC1?

Posted by Joe Bowser <bo...@gmail.com>.
Tagged 2.0.0rc1 on Android

Re: 2.0.0 RC1?

Posted by Simon MacDonald <si...@gmail.com>.

Re: 2.0.0 RC1?

Posted by Joe Bowser <bo...@gmail.com>.

Re: 2.0.0 RC1?

Posted by Simon MacDonald <si...@gmail.com>.

Re: 2.0.0 RC1?

Posted by Jesse <pu...@gmail.com>.
I'll record one tonight.
CreativeCommons

--
@purplecabbage
risingj.com

Re: 2.0.0 RC1?

Posted by Joe Bowser <bo...@gmail.com>.

Re: 2.0.0 RC1?

Posted by Joe Bowser <bo...@gmail.com>.

Re: 2.0.0 RC1?

Posted by Simon MacDonald <si...@gmail.com>.

Re: 2.0.0 RC1?

Posted by Joe Bowser <bo...@gmail.com>.

Re: 2.0.0 RC1?

Posted by Jesse <pu...@gmail.com>.
I just added a commit to cordova-js for Camera saveToPhotoAlbum
Should NOT affect anyone but WP7, but be sure to update to the latest
before tagging.
https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf?p=incubator-cordova-js.git;a=commit;h=5ec420ebdb8eef9377ce5065670e091c2e658778

On Fri, Jul 13, 2012 at 11:59 AM, Simon MacDonald <simon.macdonald@gmail.com

--