Posted to user@guacamole.apache.org by takuya morita <mr...@gmail.com> on 2021/10/25 08:12:41 UTC

How many connection have you made?

Hi, Guacamole support!
I'm Takuya!
Thank you for all your help and support.

What is the maximum number of users that Guacamole can tolerate?
It would be nice to have a track record rather than a theoretical value.
I'll need to know the specs of the server at that time.

Also, are there any points other than load balancing that I should be aware
of when a large number of users connect at the same time?

Re: How many connection have you made?

Posted by takuya morita <mr...@gmail.com>.
That was so helpful!
Thanks!