Posted to dev@turbine.apache.org by Thomas Vandahl <tv...@apache.org> on 2006/06/21 22:35:20 UTC

JCSCacheService

Hi folks,

attached, as already promised, is the patch for the Fulcrum cache
component which implements the GlobalCacheService with JCS.
Documentation update and test case are also contained.

Unfortunately this is based on JCS 2003.something, which is the only
version officially available from ibiblio. The newer versions need to be
fetched from SVN. This service has been tested against a 1.2.7.0 build
and works fine. If JCS 1.3 is released, some calls to deprecated methods
need to be changed and I guess it would be possible to replace the
refresh thread with some event handler.

If anything rises questions, let me know.

Bye, Thomas.