Posted to dev@struts.apache.org by Michael Rasmussen <ra...@hotmail.com> on 2004/06/11 01:33:10 UTC

struts-faces nightlies

Is anyone else having trouble with the struts-faces nightly.  I get an
exception on almost every page that relates to line 120 of
org.apache.struts.faces.application.FacesRequestProcessor where there is a
fixme  I don't understand what is supposed to happen here...but the error
has rendered struts-faces useless (at least for me).

RE: struts-faces nightlies

Posted by James Holmes <ja...@jamesholmes.com>.
What error are you seeing?

I was away for the weekend, but am ready now to pickup with this stuff and
get any issues ironed out.

-James