Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by PDiefent <pd...@csc.com> on 2013/11/27 13:41:39 UTC

Re: Problem with inmethod grid if double quotes are in strings

Hi Martin,
while the WicketStuff team seems to be too busy to look at this issue I
recognized that also AjaxFallBackLinks won't work if the model contains an
attribute of the type String with a value containing double quotes. I guess
that there are some more errors in the wicket code handling such strings.
Is it possible for you to have a look at this problem.
Thanks, Peter

Re: Problem with inmethod grid if double quotes are in strings

Posted by Ernesto Reinaldo Barreiro <re...@gmail.com>.
You can also make a wicket wrapper around a FlexiGrid that uses an
AjaxBehavior as context to serve/consume JSON or handle server side
versions of client events. There are examples of such components out there:

https://code.google.com/p/wiquery-plugins/source/browse/#svn%2Ftrunk%2Fwiquery-plugins%2Fjqgrid

On Thu, Jan 2, 2014 at 9:15 AM, Martin Grigorov <mg...@apache.org>wrote:

> Hi,
>
> WicketStuff provides another grid implementation -
>
> https://github.com/wicketstuff/core/tree/master/jdk-1.6-parent/editable-grid-parent
> If you want to use something like FlexiGrid then you can use Wicket
> IResource as a REST endpoint that produces (and consumes) the JSON.
>
> Martin Grigorov
> Wicket Training and Consulting
>

> On Tue, Dec 31, 2013 at 12:33 PM, PDiefent <pd...@csc.com> wrote:
>
> > Hi Martin,
> > is there any alternative choice to inmethod grid. I'm searching for a
> more
> > flexible grid component like FlexiGrid with more options to control
> paging
> > and resizing the grid (perhaps jquery ...)
> > Thanks for your support and a Happy and Successful New Year.
> > Peter
> >

> > --

Regards - Ernesto Reinaldo Barreiro

Re: Problem with inmethod grid if double quotes are in strings

Posted by Martin Grigorov <mg...@apache.org>.
Hi,

Posted by Martin Grigorov <mg...@apache.org>.
Hi Peter,

WicketStuff is community based effort.
Everyone improves the code he cares about.
At different time different people care about different projects :-)

At the moment I don't use InMethod Grid in any project so I have no time to
help you.
I will gladly review and merge any Pull Request though.

Also it will help if you provide a test case or a quickstart application
that shows the problem.