Posted to users@camel.apache.org by Sag21 <sa...@gmail.com> on 2016/01/27 16:05:51 UTC

Can spring and camel co-exists.

For existing spring project Our requirement is adding the camel routes for
only
new requirement in Spring context file.
To elaborate I can say suppose there are few existing endpoints available
through Spring-ws
and in same file we have camel-context for new requirements which have
different services or endpoints configured.
So that being said no body want to touch the existing code but build the new
code in Apache camel.
Any help is appreciated.

Re: Can spring and camel co-exists.

Posted by Sag21 <sa...@gmail.com>.
Wow thats gr8. Thanks

Re: Can spring and camel co-exists.

Posted by Matt Sicker <bo...@gmail.com>.
Camel runs perfectly fine in Spring and doesn't require you to clobber your
existing application.

Matt Sicker <bo...@gmail.com>