Posted to users@spamassassin.apache.org by Cristina Tanzi Tolenti <cr...@provincia.cremona.it> on 2005/10/03 14:00:46 UTC

x-spam headers

Hi,

I use qmail+qmail-scanner+fast_spamassassin, this is an example of my x-spam headers:

  2.2 SARE_SUB_MEDS_LEO      obfuscated subject header
  3.2 FUZZY_PRICES           BODY: Attempt to obfuscate words in spam
  3.4 FUZZY_MEDICATION       BODY: Attempt to obfuscate words in spam
  1.7 SARE_SPEC_LEO_MEDS     BODY: obfuscated subject body
  3.5 BAYES_99               BODY: Bayesian spam probability is 99 to 100%
                             [score: 1.0000]
  0.3 SARE_HTML_TD_BR        FULL: Multiple line breaks in spammer pattern
  1.6 URIBL_SBL              Contains an URL listed in the SBL blocklist
                             [URIs: signited.com]
  3.8 URIBL_AB_SURBL         Contains an URL listed in the AB SURBL blocklist
                             [URIs: signited.com]
  4.1 URIBL_JP_SURBL         Contains an URL listed in the JP SURBL blocklist
                             [URIs: signited.com]
  1.7 SARE_OBFU_PRICE2       found apparent obfuscation of word used in spam
  2.8 SARE_OBFU_MEDS         found apparent obfuscation of word used in spam

Why x-spam-Level is with + and not *??
Why in x-spam-status there aren't autolearn yes/no and spamassassin version?

Thanks

Cristina Tanzi Tolenti
CED - Provincia di Cremona
C.so V.Emanuele II, 17 - 26100 Cremona
tel. 0372/406362
e-mail cristina.tanzitolenti@provincia.cremona.it

Re: x-spam headers

Posted by Matt Kettler <mk...@comcast.net>.
At 08:00 AM 10/3/2005, Cristina Tanzi Tolenti wrote:
>Hi,
>
>I use qmail+qmail-scanner+fast_spamassassin, this is an example of my
>x-spam headers:

<snip>

>Why x-spam-Level is with + and not *??
>Why in x-spam-status there aren't autolearn yes/no and spamassassin version?

When you use fast_spamassassin all header generation is done by
qmail-scanner.

Hopefully the qmail-scanner lists will answer your question, but in general
if you want all the details, you can't use fast_spamassasin.