Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by "Dr. med. Elieser Rosenberg" <el...@econophone.ch> on 2003/11/06 14:24:39 UTC

Homepage-Devlopment

Do You now some Cocoon-users in Switzerland or near regions?
Thank You
er

Re: Zurich dinner? (was Re: Homepage-Devlopment)

Posted by Michael Wechner <mi...@wyona.com>.
Bertrand Delacretaz wrote:

<snip/>

> I'd prefer Bern as I'm based in Lausanne, but if most of you guys are
> from around Zurich I'll happily travel.
>
> Next week, Tuesday 11th (from noon on, last train leaves at 10PM) would
> be good for me, Wednesday possible.

Tuesday is fine with me. I have created a Wiki page at

http://wiki.cocoondev.org/Wiki.jsp?page=CocoonUserGroupSwitzerland

Maybe everyone who is interested to meet can make an entry and then we
vote on the location.

Makes sense?

Michi

> Sorry that I don't have more options, feel free to do it without me!
>
> --
>   Bertrand Delacretaz
>   independent consultant, Lausanne, Switzerland
>   http://cvs.apache.org/~bdelacretaz/

Michael Wechner

Zurich dinner? (was Re: Homepage-Devlopment)

Posted by Bertrand Delacretaz <bd...@apache.org>.

Re: Homepage-Devlopment

Posted by Michael Wechner <mi...@wyona.com>.
Andreas Hartmann wrote:

> Maybe some of us could meet - e.g., at a dinner - to share
> our experiences, get more insight into recent developments
> etc. and talk about the users group again.
> What do you think?

yes, that would be nice. What about next week in Zurich?

Michi

> -- Andreas

Michael Wechner

Re: Homepage-Devlopment

Posted by Andreas Hartmann <an...@apache.org>.
Dr. med. Elieser Rosenberg wrote:

> Do You now some Cocoon-users in Switzerland or near regions?

In Zurich, there are Giacomo Pati and Massimo Sonego from
Otego (http://www.otego.com) and some people from Wyona
(http://www.wyona.com) including Michael Wechner (the founder
of the Lenya Project) and me.

AFAIK Bertrand Delacretaz (http://www.codeconsult.ch/bertrand/)
also lives in Switzerland.

It was planned to establish a cocoon users group in
switzerland (www.cocoon-users.ch) but this plan wasn't
put into practice by now.