Posted to dev@cloudstack.apache.org by Animesh Chaturvedi <an...@citrix.com> on 2013/03/14 03:20:52 UTC

4.1 Reviewboard patch action items

David

I looked up the review board for patches that need to go in 4.1 and here are the action items for you and other folks on cc list

Review ID Summary 	     Submitter 	                Status	       		Who to take Action   	Action Item
9878	CLOUDSTACK-1544:     dgrizzanti	Patch applied		David G	            	Mark the patch as submitted
9879	CLOUDSTACK-1649     hongtu_zang	Review pending	Kelven, Chip	    	Kelven to review the patch. Chip/David to apply
9905	1636                                  kishan		Patch available 		Chip/David	    	Apply the patch
9787			  	 kjiang		Patch applied		Kanzhe	            		Mark the patch as submitted
9890	CLOUDSTACK-1656:   minchen07	Applied	           	 Min			Mark the patch as submitted
9917	CLOUDSTACK-1604:   prachidamle	Does not apply  	prachi	           		 resubmit the patch
9823	CLOUDSTACK-1557	   pradeepso	Applied		Pradeep		Mark the patch as submitted
9900	CLOUDSTACK-1252    pradeepso	Patch available 		David/Chip	    Apply the patch

Thanks
Animesh

Re: 4.1 Reviewboard patch action items

Posted by Rohit Yadav <bh...@apache.org>.
Hey Chip, I can try tonight or some hacker in pacific timezone can?

Regards.

Posted by Chip Childers <ch...@sungard.com>.