Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Stadelmann Josef <jo...@axa-winterthur.ch> on 2012/02/13 11:17:05 UTC

jar(s) and class(es) and our e-mail security filter DL-Antigen

Our corporation has various e-mail security filters / features in place.

The net result is that
i.e. every e-mail with a jar file or a class file attached is getting
filtered out and held back and is not delivered to the user by a primary
DL-Antigen filter.
and regarding jar's and classes, even security personal can after that
not forward such e-mails because a second level local DL-Antigen filter
helds back such jars and classes attached. As a frequent reader, I am
missing that way many interesting answers or topics.

To speak for myself,
I whish that you do not attache classes and jars ...
again speaking only for myself.

Thank you,
Josef