Posted to notifications@jclouds.apache.org by Ignasi Barrera <no...@github.com> on 2014/03/02 23:37:55 UTC

Re: [jclouds-site] Rebranding proposal (#58)

Agree @demobox. I'm working on getting a better TOC. I'm making it similar to [toficy](http://gregfranko.com/jquery.tocify.js/), but due to the layout of our pages it does not render properly, so it myself.

It looks like this, and keeps fixed in its position (does not disappear when scrolling down the page). I've also tweaked the links so when clicking an element in the TOC the element scroll to the position +60pixels. That makes the linked section appear after the menu, and not behind it.

![Imgur](http://i.imgur.com/i0fn6Ea.png)

I'm only missing the folding/unfolding stuff, to make it look properly in pages with many headings. As soon as I have it, I'll apply the change. Meanwhile We can revert the ComputeService guide back to the "page" layout, to remove the TOC. Let's get this merged!

---
https://github.com/jclouds/jclouds-site/pull/58#issuecomment-36470082