Posted to dev@httpd.apache.org by Brian Behlendorf <br...@c2.net> on 1998/06/26 02:41:32 UTC

web server survey

Anyone want to fill this out & send it in?  If so, give a "shout out" here
so we don't duplicate effort, and go ahead...

	Brian

>From: "Doris Behrendt" <db...@lanlab.de>
>To: "'brian@c2.net'" <br...@c2.net>
>Cc: "'brian@hyperreal.org'" <br...@hyperreal.org>
>Subject: urgent! market review for web servers
>Date: Thu, 25 Jun 1998 11:52:38 +0200
CAA27478

>Hi Brian,
>I got your adress from the mail list on the Apache site.
>I do not know, if you are the right person within the
>Apache project. If not, please forward the message
>to the right one.
>I am editor for the german networking and telecommunications
>magazine LANline and do prepare a market overview for
>webservers. Now several vendors which have answered our
>questionnaire use the Apache for their solutions, but not every
>feature of this server. Therefore their questionnaires are filled according
>to their use. As the Apache is the most important Web server it would
>be great, if I could get a complete profile of the 1.3 version and that
>lately on Friday. Is that possible for you?
>Thanks in advance!
>Kind regards
>Doris Behrendt
>Editor for LANline
>Tel. 0049/89/45616-226
>Fax 0049/89/45616-200
>Email: dbehrendt@lanlab.de or 71333.3243@compuserve.com
>

>LANline 08/98
>Publication in the editorial part without any charges
>

>AWi Verlag 	Questionnaire for Market Review: Web Server
>LANline 	Return no later than June 26, 1998
>Bretonischer Ring 13 	Date of publication: July 28, 1998
>85630 Grasbrunn
>GERMANY
>

>If you want your products and your company included in the market review
"Web Server" in the issue 08/98 of LANline, the magazine for networks and
data/telecommunication, please complete and return this questionnaire by
mail or FAX:

____________________

Productname:____________________________

_______________

__________________

________________________
>O The server can be remotely administered.	O Supports SNMP
>
>Interfaces for Server Expansion	The Server Supports:
>(Development Environment):	O Mulithome IP (IP-Redirection)
>O CGI	O Software Virutal Server (DNS-Redirection)
>O WinCGI (Windows)	O URL-Forwarding (URL-Redirection)
>O ISAPI (Windows)	O Publishing with HTTP-PUT
>O NSAPI	O Coded HTTP-Communication according to
>O Java Servlets	 SSL Version ______________________
>O Server Side JavaScript	O Individual Server configuration for subdirectories
>O Active Server Pages (ASP) under Windows	O NCSA-Conform
Server-Side-Includes (SSIs)