Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by "Oliver Erlewein (DSLWN)" <Ol...@datacom.co.nz> on 2006/09/04 09:41:54 UTC

NullPointerException in HTML Parser

Hi all,

I get these errors at a rate of about 1/1000 when doing requests with
HTTP Sampler and HTTP Sampler 2. Most of them vanish if you switch off
the automatic retrieval of resources (but it doesn't go away completely.
CSS files still seem to get loaded). Have this problem on Win & Linux
with Jmeter 2.1.1 and 2.2.

ERROR - jmeter.threads.JMeterThread:  java.lang.NullPointerException
        at
org.apache.jmeter.protocol.http.parser.HtmlParserHTMLParser.getEmbeddedR
esourceURLs(HtmlParserHTMLParser.java:163)
        at
org.apache.jmeter.protocol.http.parser.HTMLParser.getEmbeddedResourceURL
s(HTMLParser.java:145)
        at
org.apache.jmeter.protocol.http.sampler.HTTPSamplerBase.downloadPageReso
urces(HTTPSamplerBase.java:720)
        at
org.apache.jmeter.protocol.http.sampler.HTTPSamplerBase.resultProcessing
(HTTPSamplerBase.java:946)
        at
org.apache.jmeter.protocol.http.sampler.HTTPSampler2.sample(HTTPSampler2
.java:596)
        at
org.apache.jmeter.protocol.http.sampler.HTTPSamplerBase.followRedirects(
HTTPSamplerBase.java:871)
        at
org.apache.jmeter.protocol.http.sampler.HTTPSamplerBase.resultProcessing
(HTTPSamplerBase.java:934)
        at
org.apache.jmeter.protocol.http.sampler.HTTPSampler2.sample(HTTPSampler2
.java:596)
        at
org.apache.jmeter.protocol.http.sampler.HTTPSamplerBase.sample(HTTPSampl
erBase.java:658)
        at
org.apache.jmeter.protocol.http.sampler.HTTPSamplerBase.sample(HTTPSampl
erBase.java:647)
        at
org.apache.jmeter.threads.JMeterThread.run(JMeterThread.java:247)
        at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:595)

Thanks 4 the help!
Oliver

RE: NullPointerException in HTML Parser

Posted by "Oliver Erlewein (DSLWN)" <Ol...@datacom.co.nz>.
Created Bug No. 40411

Cheers
Oliver

Probably best to create a Bugzilla issue so that this does not get
forgotten ...

Posted by sebb <se...@gmail.com>.