Posted to jetspeed-dev@portals.apache.org by Edgar Poce <ed...@gmail.com> on 2007/07/13 08:32:52 UTC

drop down list to add portlets to a page

Hi,

  I'm using jetspeed and there are some portlets I add in almost every
page, to add my most used portlets I always have to move to the screen
which lists all the portlets and I have to run a filter to find the
one I'm looking for. Wouldn't it be useful to add a drop down list
with the most added portlets next to the add portlet("+") button?.

br,
edgar

Re: drop down list to add portlets to a page

Posted by Ate Douma <at...@douma.nu>.
Edgar Poce wrote:
> Hi,
>
>  I'm using jetspeed and there are some portlets I add in almost every
> page, to add my most used portlets I always have to move to the screen
> which lists all the portlets and I have to run a filter to find the
> one I'm looking for. Wouldn't it be useful to add a drop down list
> with the most added portlets next to the add portlet("+") button?.
Sounds like a useful feature to me.
I suggest to create an "enhancement" ticket for it in JIRA.

Ate