Posted to legal-discuss@apache.org by Roland Weber <os...@dubioso.net> on 2007/12/22 08:02:30 UTC

license for DOAPs

Hi all,

I'm just creating a new DOAP file. The generator at
http://projects.apache.org/create.html
generates files with a copyright notice:

<!--

   Copyright (c) 2006 The Apache Software Foundation.
   All rights reserved.

-->

That puzzles me a bit. Letting aside the wrong year,
there is no reference to the Apache License at all.
I assume that our DOAP files should be AL licensed
and carry the same boilerplate rather than copyright
notice as the rest of the Apache-developed source code.

If that is correct, whom should I notify to get the
template fixed? There is no mailing lists page on
projects.apache.org.

cheers,
  Roland

Re: license for DOAPs

Posted by sebb <se...@gmail.com>.
I think the site tools for creating people and projects are discussed
on site-dev@apache.org