Posted to soap-user@xml.apache.org by Sanjay Munjal <sm...@paradise.net.nz> on 2002/05/17 14:04:15 UTC

Help Request: SOAP over SSL on TomCat Problems

Hi,

We are using Soap from our VB code to send a BIG XML string to a TomCat 4.0.3 server running SSL. We are facing a random problem with SSL where without SSL we are able to invoke the method and send XML String data successfully. But on SSL it give random problem about the XML string data not received problem. It seems like it is having problem with lengthy string. Can any one help us?

We are trying to write a client-server application in order to send couple records in a xml string and then parsing and puting at server end into a database. We are open to ideas about how differently we can do using SOAP+SSL+TOMCAT.

Thank you very much.
Regards,
Sanjay