Posted to dev@servicemix.apache.org by paul perez <pa...@pymma.com> on 2012/05/13 19:01:28 UTC

Re: [DISCUSS] ServiceMix future

Hello
Thanks for this discussion on JBI. Here is our 2 pence to the discussion.
To be as fair as possible, I'm one of OpenESB community leader which relies
mainly on JBI.
Here is not a discussion on what is the best ESB but just to expose the
reason why we believe in JBI and the impact it has on IT organisation and
development.

http://pymma.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=category&layout=blog&id=82&Itemid=574
Link to the document

Thanks for your welcome
All the best

Paul Perez

Re: [DISCUSS] ServiceMix future

Posted by diwakar <di...@nsn.com>.
Hi,

          Thanks for the post Paul.
          Will ASF at least maintain Servicemix 3.x with JBI (no need for
new feature development)?

With Best Regards,
Diwakar