Posted to dev@rave.apache.org by Christian Fischer <c....@cs-hertwig.de> on 2012/11/03 16:05:31 UTC

access RAVE Portal from other IP than "localhost" or 127.0.0.1

Hi all,

I'm ready to share my prototype for "generic Interwidget Communication"
with the community :)
For that, i set up a virtual machine and executed my distribution
package so that that YOU can test it and give a Feedback for my idea.
Locally all works fine, but then accessing from another IP to the
virtual machine NO widget gets loaded (empty) and the browser console
prompts these errors:

Uncaught ReferenceError: osapi is not defined rave_opensocial.js:53

GET http://localhost:8080/gadgets/js/container:pubsub-2:open-views.js?c=1&container=default&debug=1  14:1218

What must i do to get the things working from another ip?
It seems, that localhost:8080 is hardcoded?
Had anyone the same problem?

Thanks,

Christian

Re: access RAVE Portal from other IP than "localhost" or 127.0.0.1

Posted by Christian Fischer <c....@cs-hertwig.de>.
Thanks,

its now working - i have next week a review meeting - if all goes fine,
i will post the link as soon as possible:)

Greetings,
Christian

Posted by Jasha Joachimsthal <ja...@apache.org>.
Hi Christian,