Posted to oak-dev@jackrabbit.apache.org by Tobias Bocanegra <tr...@apache.org> on 2016/01/27 02:12:23 UTC

JUnit tests with FileDataStore

Hi,

I have some tests in filevault that I want to run with the
FileDataStore, but I couldn't figure out how to setup the repository
correctly here [0]. I also looked at the tests in oak, but I couldn't
find a valid reference.

The reason for this is to test the binary references, which afaik only
work with the FileDataStore.
at least my test [1] works with jackrabbit, but not for oak.

thanks.
regards, toby

[0] https://github.com/apache/jackrabbit-filevault/blob/trunk/vault-core/src/test/java/org/apache/jackrabbit/vault/packaging/integration/IntegrationTestBase.java#L118-L120
[1] https://github.com/apache/jackrabbit-filevault/blob/trunk/vault-core/src/test/java/org/apache/jackrabbit/vault/packaging/integration/TestBinarylessExport.java

Re: JUnit tests with FileDataStore

Posted by Tobias Bocanegra <tr...@apache.org>.
Thanks a bunch, Chetan! i'll give it a try.

Regards, Toby

Posted by Chetan Mehrotra <ch...@gmail.com>.