Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Melissa Rabin <ed...@jamethial.ath.cx> on 2001/07/18 17:03:53 UTC

Trapping an value

Hello.  I am fiddling with an application that uses Struts <html:select> &
option is selected.  However, only the <html:select> tag accepts javascript
events;  therefore, any onClick event will be triggered when the user pulls
down the menu, not when they actually make a selection.  Can anyone give me
some suggestions on how to trap the value selected?

Code:
Tree</html:option>
Tree</html:option>
Tree</html:option>