Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Ri...@atradius.com on 2006/07/28 17:43:03 UTC

Creating a remote repository

Is there an easy way (using scripts, etc.) to publish an entire local
repository to a remote repository which can then be used as a mirror?   I
have already tried copying my local repository to our web server.  When I
tried using it as a mirror and running "mvn install" maven complained about
not finding a valid version of a plug-in.

Thanks,

Richard

This message is intended for the addressee or its representative only.
Any form of unauthorized use, publication, reproduction, copying or
disclosure of the content of this e-mail is not permitted. If you are
not the intended recipient of this e-mail message and its contents,
please notify the sender immediately and delete this message and
all its attachments subsequently.