Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by Richard Yee <ri...@gmail.com> on 2008/01/27 03:11:06 UTC

[Trinidad] Page navigation after returning from a Trinidad Dialog

Hi,
I am invoking a Trinidad dialog in a new window from a commandButton.
useWindow="true"
            partialSubmit="true" returnListener="#{myBacking.handleReturn}"
            windowWidth="300" windowHeight="200"/>

Is it possible to have the original page navigate to a new page after
returning from the dialog without the user having to click on anything?
Right now, I am calling
RequestContext.getCurrentInstance().returnFromDialog(returnValue, null);
from an action method that is called when the user clicks on a commandButton
in the dialog. This causes
the dialog window to close and control to return back to the original page.
What I would like to have happen is that the original page be replaced with
a page with a new view Id.

Thanks for any help in advance.

-Richard

Re: [Trinidad] Page navigation after returning from a Trinidad Dialog

Posted by Richard Yee <ry...@cruzio.com>.
Gerhard,
Thanks. I'll try it out.

-Richard