Posted to cli-users@httpd.apache.org by Me...@ianywhere.com on 2005/03/29 20:18:59 UTC

Re: [cli-users] problems wiht mod_aspnet

You probably did not give the exec privilege to your directory.

You can find out from the error log in the \log directory.

--Mei

"Richard Illingworth" <ri...@mozart.fm>
03/30/2005 01:19 AM
Please respond to
cli-users@httpd.apache.org

<cl...@httpd.apache.org>
cc

Subject
[cli-users] problems wiht mod_aspnet

Hi

I installed ASP.NET, Apache 2.0.53 for WXP and mod_aspnet 2.0.0 which
should work with an Apache server. The installation was fine then at first
the server displayed the HTML and did not execute the script then after I
changed the httpd.conf file I just got an access forbidden message.

Really grateful if you can help me. Kind regards

Richard