Posted to users@camel.apache.org by Amuthan <ar...@accenture.com> on 2017/03/31 13:40:29 UTC

unable to unzip the gzip files

Hi All,

My requirement is to read the gzip files from the source location then unzip
it and place it in destination folder.
So I have written the below code to achieve the same.

package com.evolvus.examples.camel.fileOne;

import org.apache.camel.CamelContext;
import org.apache.camel.Processor;
import org.apache.camel.impl.DefaultCamelContext;

public class App {
    public static void main(final String[] args) throws Exception {
        final String sourceFolder = "file:C:\\Amu\\abc\\EIAS\\Camel\\input";
       final String destinationFolder =
"file:C:\\Amu\\abc\\EIAS\\Camel\\output";
        final CamelContext camelContext = new DefaultCamelContext();
        camelContext.addRoutes(new RouteBuilder() {
            @Override
            public void configure() {

                from(sourceFolder)

                					.unmarshal().gzip()
                .to(destinationFolder);
            }
        });

        camelContext.start();
        Thread.sleep(30000);
        camelContext.stop();
    }
}

After the code execution the output folder is containing the unzipped files
with .gz extension.
Kindly help me with this.

regards,
Amu