Posted to users@kafka.apache.org by shubhmeet kaur <sh...@gmail.com> on 2019/06/17 23:04:35 UTC

Update Replication Factor

hi,

I wish to updater the replciation factor of already created topic through
Java code usign Kakfa 2.2.0 . I am having hard time finding the correct
API. Since I am new to Kafka, any help would be appreciated.

Thank you
Meet

Re: Update Replication Factor

Posted by Hans Jespersen <ha...@confluent.io>.
Take a look at the Admin Client API here
https://kafka.apache.org/22/javadoc/index.html?org/apache/kafka/clients/admin/AdminClient.html

-hans