Posted to dev@flume.apache.org by Jonathan Natkins <na...@streamsets.com> on 2014/07/29 01:34:27 UTC

Interest in a Flume Meetup?

Hi Flume folks,

I've noticed that it's been quite a while since the last Flume meetup, and
was curious if there would be interest in doing one sometime in August
around SF or somewhere else in the bay area. Would anybody on this list be
interested in attending if one were scheduled? Are there preferences as to
whether or not it is in San Francisco or somewhere in the South Bay (most
likely Palo Alto)?

Feel free to respond to the list or me directly with questions or comments.

Thanks!
Natty

Re: Interest in a Flume Meetup?

Posted by Roshan Naik <ro...@hortonworks.com>.
Live streaming will be nice, if feasible, to increase attendance.
-roshan

--
CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE

Re: Interest in a Flume Meetup?