Posted to dev@ofbiz.apache.org by Guido Amarilla <ga...@gmail.com> on 2007/01/12 19:11:00 UTC

Quote screens issues

I just wanted to confirm that these are acceptable issues, before creating
them in JIRA:

1) In Quote edit screens the title is made by combining Quote ID + Quote
Description. As Descriprion is a multiline text, and could be long, this
really should be Quote Id + Quote Name. Isn´t it?

2) I need to add some "conditions" to the quote in the PDF report, to send
it to the customer, like "VAT is included in prices" or "Travel Expenses not
included". I didn´t find any specialized field so I added attibutes to do
it. Is it right to do this way? I also noticed that these attributes are not
printed in the PDF report. Should them be included in the template creating
an issue for this or should I customize it just for myself?

Thanks
--
Guido Amarilla
Córdoba, Argentina