Posted to dev@apr.apache.org by Cliff Woolley <cl...@yahoo.com> on 2001/02/28 03:52:04 UTC

Re: cvs commit: apr-util/buckets apr_buckets_simple.c

On 28 Feb 2001 trawick@apache.org wrote:

>   Fix some warnings related to the fact that you can't do arithmetic
>   with a void *.

Oops, sorry about that.  Didn't get the warning on my Linux box.  Thanks
for the fix.

--Cliff

Re: cvs commit: apr-util/buckets apr_buckets_simple.c

Posted by jean-frederic clere <jf...@fujitsu-siemens.com>.
Cliff Woolley wrote:

> On 28 Feb 2001 trawick@apache.org wrote:
>
> >   Fix some warnings related to the fact that you can't do arithmetic
> >   with a void *.
>
> Oops, sorry about that.  Didn't get the warning on my Linux box.  Thanks
> for the fix.
>
> --Cliff

These warning were errors on my Solaris and ReliantUnix machines!

Thanks for the fix

Jean-frederic