Posted to dev@hbase.apache.org by Viraj Jasani <vj...@apache.org> on 2020/11/02 08:56:20 UTC

Re: [VOTE] First HBase 2.3.3 release candidate (RC1) is available

And here is my +1 (binding)

* Signature: ok
* Checksum : ok
* Rat check (1.8.0_171): ok
 - mvn clean apache-rat:check
* Built from source (1.8.0_171): ok
 - mvn clean install -DskipTests
* Unit tests pass (1.8.0_171): ok
 - mvn package -P runAllTests
* CRUD: ok
* Load 5M rows using LTT: ok

I agree we seem to have some issue with building of refguide.
Howerver, the first latest build that I referred to while spinning this RC
was https://ci-hadoop.apache.org/job/HBase/job/HBase%20Nightly/job/branch-2.3/90/
which seems cleaner, moreover, #94 and #95 also don't seem to have
refguide issues. Thanks for filing HBASE-25232, Nick!

To get additional confidence in unit tests (in the presence of refguide issue),
I ran -P runAllTests twice locally and results seem good (few
flakes: TestAsyncTableRSCrashPublish, TestRefreshRecoveredReplication,
which passed in individual runs).

With 5x binding +1s, this vote passes. Thanks to everyone who
participated in this release!