Posted to user@geronimo.apache.org by Rafał Krupiński <r....@gmail.com> on 2010/09/07 22:43:28 UTC

[specs] javamail-provider - bcc header

Hi all
Is it expected behaviour that MimeMessage.setBcc actually adds Bcc
header to the emails sent?
All my recipients see all the other Bcc recipients.

--
Pozdrawiam / Best Regards
Rafal Krupinski

Re: [specs] javamail-provider - bcc header

Posted by Rick McGuire <ri...@gmail.com>.
  On 9/7/2010 4:43 PM, Rafał Krupiński wrote:
> Hi all
> Is it expected behaviour that MimeMessage.setBcc actually adds Bcc
> header to the emails sent?
> All my recipients see all the other Bcc recipients.

This is a pretty simple fix, so I went ahead and opened a Jira for it:

Rick

Re: [specs] javamail-provider - bcc header

Posted by Rick McGuire <ri...@gmail.com>.
  On 9/7/2010 4:43 PM, Rafał Krupiński wrote:
> Hi all
> Is it expected behaviour that MimeMessage.setBcc actually adds Bcc
> header to the emails sent?
This is not the behavior for the sun version, so it is definitely not
the expected behavior.  Please open a Jira report for this problem.

Rick