Posted to dev@cayenne.apache.org by Tore Halset <ha...@pvv.ntnu.no> on 2006/08/24 23:39:12 UTC

hessian-3.0.13-src.jar

Hello.

As notet in a prev mail, I am stuck with this old version of hessian.
Does anyone have the source for version 3.0.13? I need it to debug
some deserialization-problems with the Cocoa Cayenne client.

  - Tore.

Re: hessian-3.0.13-src.jar

Posted by Andrus Adamchik <an...@objectstyle.org>.
Maven repo has to be good for something :-) Just in case (probably we
should put the link in the docs as well):

http://objectstyle.org/maven2/com/caucho/hessian/3.0.13/

Anyways, we should probably start testing with 3.0.21, since our
users can also get stuck on this. I have a backlog of issues that I
need to work on before I can do it though. For now I created a Jira
task so that we could track it and also if someone wants to take a lead:

http://issues.apache.org/cayenne/browse/CAY-636

Andrus

Re: hessian-3.0.13-src.jar

Posted by Tore Halset <ha...@pvv.ntnu.no>.