Posted to dev@ignite.apache.org by Denis Magda <dm...@apache.org> on 2017/05/31 21:37:34 UTC

Persistent Store Stabilization for release

Igniters,

The Persistent Store donation was accepted by the community and now we should think of its readiness for a public release.

I know that many of you are involved it the donation stabilization. Could you share the current status of the feature? How far is it from the releasable state?

—
Denis

Re: Persistent Store Stabilization for release

Posted by Semyon Boikov <sb...@gridgain.com>.
Also in persistence code I see some TODOs (//TODO GG-), all TODOs should
reference some ingite JIRA issue,

Thanks!

Posted by Alexey Goncharuk <al...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Semyon Boikov <sb...@gridgain.com>.
Guys,

Posted by Alexey Goncharuk <al...@gmail.com>.
Guys,

Posted by Dmitriy Setrakyan <ds...@apache.org>.
On Wed, Jun 7, 2017 at 12:25 AM, Alexey Goncharuk <
alexey.goncharuk@gmail.com> wrote:

> I am currently in the middle of the debugging - the issue does not look
> related to the persistent store changes now.

Still would be nice to let the community know whenever the TC is in
stable-enough state to continue.

Posted by Alexey Goncharuk <al...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Dmitriy Setrakyan <ds...@apache.org>.

Posted by Semyon Boikov <sb...@gridgain.com>.
Does anybody monitor TeamCity for ignite-5267? I see suite 'Ignite PDS 2'
started to hang 100% after recent merges.

Thanks

Posted by Dmitriy Setrakyan <ds...@apache.org>.

Posted by Alexey Goncharuk <al...@gmail.com>.
Dmitriy,

Posted by Dmitriy Setrakyan <ds...@apache.org>.

Posted by Sergey Chugunov <se...@gmail.com>.
Hello Denis,

There are three suites [1] [2] [3] configured on TeamCity with bunch of
tests for PDS functionality.

As you can see most of tests are passing now (only 6 tests are
failing, for *partitionLoss
*tests problem was almost sorted out), it looks like that this
functionality is pretty stable.

[1] Ignite PDS 1
<http://ci.ignite.apache.org/viewType.html?buildTypeId=Ignite20Tests_IgnitePds1&branch_Ignite20Tests=ignite-5267&tab=buildTypeStatusDiv>
[2] Ignite PDS 2