Posted to users@cxf.apache.org by Eric Le Goff <el...@gmail.com> on 2007/11/30 18:01:22 UTC

JBI implementation needed

Following a recent svn update, I get a
java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: javax/jbi/JBIException

and can't figure out which jar I am missing since I import the jars I find in
[My CXF svn checkout
dir]/distribution/target/apache-cxf-2.1-incubator-SNAPSHOT.dir/apache-cxf-2.1-incubator-SNAPSHOT/lib

There I can't find anything related to JBI

Stack trace is :

Exception in thread "main"
org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanCreationException: Error
creating bean with name
'org.apache.cxf.transport.jbi.JBITransportFactory' defined in class
path resource [META-INF/cxf/cxf-extension-jbi.xml]: Instantiation of
bean failed; nested exception is java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError:
javax/jbi/JBIException
Caused by: java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: javax/jbi/JBIException
	at java.lang.Class.privateGetDeclaredConstructors(Class.java:2357)
	at java.lang.Class.getDeclaredConstructor(Class.java:1953)
	at org.springframework.beans.BeanUtils.instantiateClass(BeanUtils.java:60)
[...]

Thanks

--
Eric Le Goff

Re: JBI implementation needed

Posted by Eric Le Goff <er...@babelgum.com>.
Thanks Jeff,

There was no reason to include ALL from the distribution.
Now that I only include those jars that are useful to me, it works fine :)

Eric

Posted by Jeff Yu <je...@gmail.com>.

--
Thanks