Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by "Eric N. Moyer" <EM...@LibraryTech.Com> on 2002/01/22 19:08:34 UTC

new user; apache w/ scripts

I know this seems elementary, but I having been searching apache.org,
apache books, and other forums for more than a day and still haven't a clue.

I am using Apache 1.3.22 on Win32 (NT4 SP6a).  I have built a DLL and tied
it in to Apache via a LoadModule command and <Location>...</Location> block
in httpd.conf.  The DLL utilizes an .html document that contains
script.  When I try to access this application from a browser, I get
"internal application error, cannot create script engine: JScript. Error:
800401F0".

What must I do to make Apache execute this script, if it is possible?

Thanks.  -Eric

Regards,

Eric Moyer (EMoyer@LibraryTech.com)
Library Technologies, Inc.