Posted to users@cloudstack.apache.org by Maurice Lawler <ma...@daoenix.com> on 2014/02/06 01:12:36 UTC

Xen Server Setup

Has anyone setup a public facing cloudstack with Xen server. I want to
be able to provide the internal systems with a 10.x IP address along
with a public facing IP address.

I have read the manual multiple times, I cannot seem to get this; if
anyone has a tutorial that might help I'd love to read it.

- Maurice

Re: Xen Server Setup

Posted by Frankie Onuonga <fr...@gmail.com>.
Hi,
Sorry for the late response.
If you can describe your setup I am sure I can get you in motion.

thanks.

--
Skype: Frankie.Onuonga
twitter: Frankieonuonga

Re: Xen Server Setup

Posted by Nux! <nu...@li.nux.ro>.
On 06.02.2014 00:12, Maurice Lawler wrote:
> Has anyone setup a public facing cloudstack with Xen server. I want
> to be able to provide the internal systems with a 10.x IP address
> along with a public facing IP address.

Maurice, in an advanced zone you can give your VMs a 10.x IP and then
do NAT from a public IP to it (via the Virtual Router).

Nux!
www.nux.ro